The Combined Bachelor/Master of Arts in Psychology is an accelerated program for exceptionally qualified students with a commitment to professional psychology. The program provides the opportunity for students to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in shorter amount of time rather than the usual time projection of full-time study.
Benefits to Students:
- Begin graduate study in your junior or senior year.
- Save money by taking graduate courses at the undergraduate rate.
- Save a year of time and expenses compared to traditional master's programs.
- Students will not have to take the GRE in order to be admitted to the program.
- Graduate courses are offered in the evening or online, which will enable students to complete the 600 hours of supervised practicum that is required to apply for licensure as a Psychological Associate in Kentucky during the day.
Requirements for Admission:
- Currently enrolled in Union College with a major in psychology;
- Minimum of 60 undergraduate credits earned, with a minimum of 9 hours earned in psychology at Union College;
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 in psychology courses, and cumulative minimum of 3.2 in all courses;
- Commitment to professional work in psychology.
Steps to apply:
- Formal letter of application to program director, to include a statment of interest in professional psychology and career goals.
- Official copy of transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Schedule interview with Psychology faculty