UCE "Love Your Library" Sessions on Monday, August 15 & Tuesday, August 16
- Complete the 'Welcome to the Library' presentation.
- View the six tutorials located under the heading 'Union College Library's Research Tips' on Literati.
- Sign up for a library workshop session. 24 sessions will be held during the month of September in the library computer lab. Due to space limitations, no more than 20 individuals can sign up for any one session.
Assignment #1: Due Tuesday, August 30
- Turn in the 'Welcome to the Library' worksheet to the Library by no later than Tuesday, August 30. This will be part of your UCE 100 grade.
- These workshops will be your opportunity to learn more about taking advantage of all the resources your library offers, with a particular emphasis upon research.
- During your workshop, you will complete the 'Searching the Library Resources' presentation.
- Print off a copy of the PDF file at the end of the presentation and turn it in at the library front desk.
- Be sure your name, your instructor's name, and your course section is on the paper before you turn it in.
If at any point you encounter a screen that looks like this:
Log in to MyUnion and go to the Students tab and click on the Library folder on the left side.
The current username and password for off-campus access will be located in the middle of the page and look similar to this:
Or you can Ask-A-Librarian.