Assignment #1: Due Tuesday, January 27
- Complete the 'Welcome to the Library' presentation.
- View the six tutorials located under the heading 'Union College Library's Research Tips' on Literati.
- Complete the 'Welcome to the Library' worksheet and turn in a paper copy at the library front desk. When you turn in this assignment, please remember to sign up for one of the small group research sessions.
- Complete the 'Searching the Library Resources' presentation.
- Print off a copy of the PDF file at the end of the presentation and turn it in at the library front desk.
- Be sure your name, your instructor's name, and your course section is on the paper before you turn it in.
If at any point you encounter a screen that looks like this:
Log in to MyUnion and go to the Students tab and click on the Library folder on the left side.
The current username and password for off-campus access will be located in the middle of the page and look similar to this:
Or you can Ask-A-Librarian.