Advance Your Nursing Career Today
If you have an associate's degree in applied science or a diploma in nursing, the RN-to-BSN program at Union College offers you the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
Our program is designed especially for practicing nurses who work full-time, but we also welcome new graduates with an associate's degree in nursing. Graduates will be prepared to advance professionally and, if desired, to seek graduate-level degrees.
- 33 semester hours in nursing
- Selection of courses needed to complete Union graduation requirements
- Licensed to practice nursing in Kentucky or a contract state
- Completion of an associate's degree in applied science in nursing from an accredited institution
- A grade of C or higher in all science courses taken prior to entrance
- Click here to begin the application process