Congratulations on your acceptance to Union College! As you finish high school (remember, it's still important to keep your grades up), use this page to help you prepare for life as a bulldog.
You are joining a great class of very talented men and women, so you should feel proud of your accomplishments. You are on your way to being part of the Union's class of 2019.
What you need to know:
- Make plans to attend Summer Orientation as early in the summer as possible.
- If you plan to live on campus, fill out your housing forms get involved with our residence life area.
- Enrolling from outside the U.S.? Learn about valuable resources for international students.
Start the financial aid and scholarship process:
- Mark your calendar to file your Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) by the priority deadline of January 15. The FAFSA is required to qualify for any Union College scholarship, grant or loan.
- Work with your admissions counselor to explore any scholarship opportunities that Union has to offer.
Learn About our History and the Area
College is about more than taking new and interesting classes. It's also a time to meet lifelong friends and explore your interests.