Graduate Enrollment

Consider Union College when charting the course for achieving your academic goals. At Union, you can tap into a network of experienced instructors and fellow students. You will experience a multifunctional, highly collaborative learning environment which incorporates a practical focus and high academic standards in a combination of online and on-site classes to maximize your learning experience. 



The Educational Studies Unit offers five masters degrees, and six Rank I (MA +30) degrees. The Educational Studies Unit also offers an Alternative Teaching Certification program that is designed for individuals who have a bachelor’s degree and who wish to earn a teaching certificate. All degrees are approved by the Kentucky’s Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB). Union is now a nationally accredited education institution. 

The Department of Psychology offers the Master of Arts degree program in Psychology with specialization area in Clinical Psychology. Additionally, the Department of Psychology at Union College offers a Master of Arts degree in General Psychology that can be completed exclusively online, as well as an online Chemical Dependency Counselor Certificate Program.

Admission to Graduate Studies

To apply for Graduate Studies, a student must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Enrollment:

  • Official Transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework, with a minimum of 2.5 on all undergraduate work required for general admission to Graduate Studies (specific departmental requirements may vary)
  • An application for Graduate Studies must be completed either online or on campus

 * Additional requirements may be required for specific programs. 

When you are thinking big, think Union College. We encourage you to apply today, or contact us at if you have questions about any of our programs.