When classes begin next week, there will be many new faces at Union College. Along with the new freshman class, 12 new faculty members will join the campus community.
New faculty include:
- Dr. Kathy Blaydes-Walczak, assistant professor of psychology
- Dr. Shelia Chapman, associate professor of nursing
- Dr. Katie Egging, assistant professor of English
- Dr. Seongchun Kwon,professor of mathematics
- Dr. Margie Langley, assistant professor of educational studies
- Dr. Jay Miller, associate professor of computer information technology
- Dr. Diane Montgomery, assistant professor of theatre
- Dr. Faiz Salehi, associate professor of biology
- Dr. Ilie Vasilescu, associate professor of psychology
- Kristan Yates, assistant professor/coordinator of athletic training
Additionally, two current employees have joined the faculty: Carol Clouse, assistant professor of educational studies, and Dr. Sarah Hendrix, associate professor/director of social work.
The entire faculty is on campus now, preparing for the fall semester, which begins Aug. 21.