What is the purpose of orientation?
- Orientation is more than just registering for classes and working out all of your financial aid questions. It is the time where you begin making that important transition from high school to college. You will meet new friends, make connections with faculty and staff, and have fun!
What can I expect?
- You will register for classes, recieved your student ID, meeting people you should know on campus, work out final financial aid details, gather the last of the information you need to become a Bulldog and have fun.
How should I dress?
- You will be very active on this day. Dress for fun and comfort! Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Will it last all day?
- Yes! Orientation is an important part of your college experience. Attendance for the entire program is required and expected.
Does it cost?
- Most colleges have and orientation fee. We have a very small fee in comparison to other schools. This fee is automatically placed on your student account. The fee is $100.00
I'm traveling to Union for Orientation, where should I stay?
- Additional information about visiting Union, including hotels and information about our community can be found on our webpage.
Look for an ambassador!
- The Union College Student Ambassadors will be at your service for the entire day. When you arrive on campus, greeters will be available to show you where to park and will serve as your host for the entire day!
For more information please feel free to contact your admissions counselor.