Who is a transfer student?

Transfer students are those who have completed 24 or more college credit hours after high school graduation at the time of application to Union College.


Why Union? 

  • Excellent academics
  • Small classes, personal attention, great student life
  • Easy and comfortable transition
  • Personal Admission Counselor
  • Successful alumni


Transfer Scholarships

Transfer students are eligible for merit-based scholarships up to $14,000/year plus need-based grants, state and federal aid programs. And we have a payment plan to help make budgeting easier for you and your family. Contact us to find out what you might qualify for!


Articulation (Transfer) Agreements

Union College maintains articulation agreements with several regional community colleges. These 2+2 transfer plans will help students make a more seamless transition to Union.  The 2+2 transfer plans will enable the students to identify specific courses while a student at a KCTCS College that will help them be program ready upon admission to Union. You can plan a program of study that begins with courses to complete at your community college that can then lead to a four-year degree from Union.



  • Be in good standing at an accredited college or university
  • Have a GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
  • Apply for admission
  • Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
  • ACT or SAT-I scores and high school transcripts are not required unless you have completed fewer than 24 college semester hours


Get a transcript review!

Send us your transcript(s) and our Registrar will review them and get you an evaluation of transferable credits to Union.


What next?

Apply Now Be the Spark