Disability Resources

Union College Office of Disabilities & Accommodations


If you have a documented physical or mental disability and need to receive accommodations please contact Lori Shea Fuson by phone at (606) 546-1257, by e-mail lfuson@unionky.edu or stop by room 3111 in the Sharp Academic Building


Office hours:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.


Disability Services Resources: